Sunday, September 6, 2009

almost a year...






Well, I believe a year has been long enough, time to write again. I was looking at the last post I had, and boy, did it seem whiny. I guess life can be a big kick in the pants at times. Maybe rough times really are a good test of character. Do you begin to be selfish, and dwell on what is wrong or do you endure patiently? I was definetly selfish...actually I think I still am, but there is hope at least. The past week or so has been really good. I started this test a few months ago, to see if I was living life wrong. I think it is working, but still not sure. It is best summed up in a few words: "Discipline rarely produces Love, but Love always produces Discipline." What is the goal anyways? Love. Instead of gritting my teeth together and slamming my fist on the table in determination to enjoy Jesus, I have approached the relationship with more honesty. It seems like it is going good b/c I had a blast at two prayer meetings. If I was honest I would normally say that they are boring, and I know they are needed, but it makes no sense to my "heart." On the contrary, it was awesome! Oh Sweet Jesus, says I, with honest Joy. Thats the good stuff. The best thing of all is that I know it wasn't forced.




oh yeah, and I went to Scotland and England. Here is an old stallion named Lou Mckye!

No comments: